Are you struggling with a cluttered work environment filled with old test apps and flows? Fear not! In this blog post, we will share a practical, step-by-step guide on how to efficiently delete solutions and clean up your workspace.
- First, ensure that there are no dependencies from other solutions, including connection references.
- Export your solution as a managed solution.
- Delete the unmanaged solution (all elements will still remain in your environment).
- Re-import the managed solution.
- Finally, delete the managed solution, and it will remove all the old elements as well.
This method is particularly helpful when you need to delete a large number of flows or apps, such as test apps and flows. Simply gather them all in a solution and follow the steps above for a cleaner, more organized work environment.
Thanks to our esteemed colleague Michael Megel for this valuable hint.
If you want to see the overview above all #PowerPlatformTip – click here
Leave a Reply